- WorkplaceShanghai, China
- Salary Range
- Release Date2016-01-03
- Validity60 Day
- Maintenance customer relationship, answer customers’ questions, providing products information and samples etc.
- Answering foreign customers’ phone calls.
- Receives customers and recommend suitable products for them.
- Responsible for all of the products’ Demo Videos as customer required.
- Collection of tender information, assist to prepare the bid documents.
- Customers follow up and timely feedback to sales manager.
- Products usage training for new employees.
- Daily affairs in sales department.
Qualification & Expected Skills
- University degree or above, Sales and Marketing and MS preferred.
- Be familiar with customs and order processes, at least 3 years related working experience.
- Knowledge of logistic operation such as transportation and warehouse handling.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point etc. Internet searching skills and experience in documentation work, Effective English communication skills is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with customers and sales colleague.
- Previous experience in corporate back office accounting or sales work – highly recommended.
- Familiar with commercial B2B process (general understanding of contracts, quotations, bids, invoices, Tax, sales process, etc.).