Coaxial connectors require especially precise processing of the conductors: KS-W501 is the ideal tools for meeting the quality requirements of connector assembly specifications. It is widely used in coaxial, triaxial and other multi-layered cable stripping in up to 9 layers. KS-W501 is optimised for the stripping of semi-flexible coaxial cables.
- Coaxial Cable Stripping Machine KS-W501 adopt rotating stripping method, Japanese NSK ball bearing and wire rod drive, which control the operation accuracy within 0.08mm.
- Rotating blades adopt Swiss Imported tungsten steel, through 15 steps high precision grinding technology to make sure the blades surface roughness within 0.0005mm which guaranteed the cutting accuracy.
- Support full stripping, half stripping, middle stripping and twisting.
- Minimum conductor damage: the blades cut through the insulation and down to a thin ring around the conductor. That means the remaining area to be pulled off is small and the pull-off force is lower.
- The cutting surface is smooth and free of lines or ridges.
- The blades displace the insulation uniformly; conductors are not bent.
- The same blade processes the widest variety of insulation and cross sections.
- Blade changes are eliminated and conversion times are reduced.
Suitable for: Coaxial cable, triaxial cable, shielded cable, TV signal cable, audio cable etc.
Available Wire Size: Φ0.8mm ~ Φ7.0mm
Stripping Length: 0 ~ 48.00mm
Stripping Method: rotary Blade
Stripping Accuracy：± (0.01mm× Stripping Length)
Blade Material: Tungsten Steel
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
Net Weight: 28Kg
Dimension: 226 ×330 × 620mm