Automatic Electric Wire Winding Machine with 16 Spindles
- The body of machine is made of high quality resin sand senior castings.
- The machine base uses the steel plate seamless welded, which can strengthen the bearing, reduce noise and vibration, and improve the stability of the machine.
- Use imported guide ways and ball screw in order to ensure the accuracy of positioning and repositioning.
- The assembly of high speed main spindle is through the strict quality control, which ensures high speed, low noise and long service life.
- Use appropriate procedures and replace the jig to change models.
- The bobbin check sensor can check the bobbins that aren’t inserted in place. The machine timely alarms and shuts down, which can effectively avoid the breakage of the guiding needle.
- Panasonic servo motor and imported guide ways and ball screw
- Japan’s SMC cylinder and Koganei pneumatic electromagnetic valve
- Japan’s Keyence optical fiber sensor, Omron photoelectric switch and SMC magnetic switch
- Japan NSK high speed bearings and Samsung belt
- As the AC servo motor has been adopted, the running speed and position speed is quickly and precisely.
- Terminal wrapping angle selectable, vertical or horizontal.
- Easy to change model: operate the programmed procedure and replace the jigs.
- Convenient terminal wire disposal: a: snap or cut by scissors; b: fallen into scrap box
- Program mode: using touch screen to program, provide man-machine interface teaching system to edit program.
|Main Spindle Direction||Clockwise or counterclockwise each cycle for 360°|
|Three Dimensional Travel||X:85 Y:85 Z:55|
|Wire Range||0.02-0.5mm (Increase the motor power can be applied to wider wire size)|
|Traverse Motor Power||400(X) 400(Y) 400(Z)|