Elements of crimping terminal of automatic terminal machine
1. Whether the wire diameter and the applicable size of the terminal block are consistent.
2. Whether the length of conductor crimping part is consistent with the wire peeling size.
3. Check whether the core wire at the peeling place is damaged or broken, and follow the instructions of the superior if broken.
4. When the terminal machine presses the terminal, whether the conductor height is within the tolerance of the indicated value and pressed in the middle of the indicated value.
5. Whether there is core wire flying wire between the insulator pressing part and the conductor pressing part.
6. Whether the bell mouth is on both sides. If it is on one side, it must be on the insulating side.