Operating precautions for automatic soldering machine
1. Only use specified voltage is supported.
2. The circuit must be grounded reliably, otherwise it may damage the machine and endanger the safety of personnel.
3. The working environment of the robot is: temperature 0~40℃, relative humidity 10%~90%.
4. Do not try to touch the soldering head when it is not completely cooled down.
5. Please handle the machine carefully! If the machine falls down or suffers heavy vibration or shock, it will lead to machine failure.
6. If the machine is not in use for a long time, please turn off the power supply and remove the power cord.
7. If there is a problem with the machine, please turn off the power immediately and contact the manufacturer for professional treatment.
8. Equipment should be maintained regularly.