Manual work takes time, terminal crimping by hand also faces the potential dangerous of occupational injury. Quality control by operator’s eyes and experience is far from enough, wire processing by crimping machines will make a much difference. The control system is easy to learn and all parameters are saved in the LCD touch screen, no need to set the machine repeatedly. Side-feeding die and straight-feeding die are both available for processing. If you have special die set, we can change the machine to fit your die (for example: JST, Molex, AMP and other brand die set are both customizable). The integrated pre-feeder assures gentle wire feeding from coils or rollers even at high draw-in speeds. Kingsing assures the maximum performance capability of the crimping machine by delivering holistic, comprehensive quality. With its high processing speed, KS-T106 achieves the best unit cost performance in its class. All components are designed for top performance. The processes are perfectly coordinated.
Available Wire Gauge: 0.05 ~ 1 mm2 (AWG18 ~ AWG30)
Cutting Length: 35mm ~ 3000mm (longer than 800mm, suggest to install a conveyor belt）
Stripping Length: Wire Head 10mm, Wire End 14mm
Stripping Accuracy：± (0.002mm× Stripping Length)
Cutting Accuracy：± (0.002mm× Cutting Length)
Crimping Force: 2.0Ton
Stroke: 30mm (40mm is customizable)
Display: 5.7" Touch Screen
Speed: 4500~5000 pcs/hour
Air Pressure: 0.5MPa
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
Power Rating: 1500W
Net Weight: 210Kg
Dimension: 970 × 650 × 1980mm
1. Design a vibration plate for loose terminals, automatic feed terminals to crimping die.
2. Change the crimping machine to casting version with more stable performance.
3. Update the stepping motor to server motor with higher precision.
4. Install a wire conveyor belt for processing long wire (such as 2 meters long wire processing).
5. Add a pressure monitor system to monitor each terminal's crimping force.
6. Other function the customers require to implement.