This machine is designed for one side single wire crimping and the other side 2 wires crimping into one terminal. The cross section range extends from AWG18 – AWG26; larger wire is also available as an option. The two wires are brought together in the double gripper die, where double crimps can be produced side by side. If you require the wire to be crimped one above the other, we provide anther model for your option. Thanks to the wire straightening units, an integrated wire pre-feeder assures gentle wire feed from coils and rollers even at high draw-in speeds. This machine is suitable for both OTP side-feeding die as well as OTP straight-feeding die, we can customize the machine to apply to other die according to customers’ requirements. Side-feeding die and straight-feeding die are both available for processing. If you have special die set, we can change the machine to fit your die (for example: JST, Molex, AMP and other brand die set are both customizable). This feature greatly improved the flexibility of its application and increased output largely.
Available Wire Gauge: 0.08 ~ 2.5 mm2 (AWG13 ~ AWG28)
Cutting Length: 65mm ~ 1500mm (longer than 1 meter, suggest to install a conveyor belt）
Stripping Length: Wire Head 10mm, Wire End 14mm
Stripping Accuracy：± (0.002mm× Stripping Length)
Cutting Accuracy：± (0.002mm× Cutting Length)
Crimping Force: 2.0Ton
Stroke: 30mm (40mm is customizable)
Display: 5.7" Touch Screen
Speed: 3000 ~ 4000 pcs/hour
Air Pressure: 0.5MPa - 0.6MPa
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
Power Rating: 3000W
Net Weight: 390Kg
Dimension: 1090 × 1000 × 1980mm
1. Design a vibration plate for loose terminals, automatic feed terminals to crimping die.
2. Change the crimping machine to casting version with more stable performance.
3. Update the stepping motor to server motor with higher precision.
4. Install a wire conveyor belt for processing long wire (such as 2 meters long wire processing).
5. Add a pressure monitor system to monitor each terminal's crimping force.
6. Other function the customers require to implement.