The wire splicing machine provides an advanced method for producing low-cost, high-reliability connections, it's able to feed, cut, form and splice eliminates the need for expensive pre-formed crimps, this method provides the lowest applied cost available on the market. It adopts an inverter motor that assure noise-free working environment.
Copper Tape Size: 2mm, 4mm, 6mm,8mm (one mold only fits for one size of copper tape)
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
Power Rating: 180W
Net Weight: 50Kg
Dimension: 370 × 400 × 500mm
- Neon and resistor connection, LED and wire connections.
- Resistor lead and wire connection.
- Slide switch and wire connection.
- Connection of high temperature heating elements.
- Connection of thermosensitive components (such as magnetic spring, constant temperature fuse).
- Transformer tap and wire connection.